Layrite Cement Clay
Never lets hair go out of style
An extremely high hold matte finish, water - based styling clay that binds individual hairs together to thicken and shape all day, yet washes out easily with water.
Holds well even if you're one of those people who like to 'mess with' your hair all day.
Control frizz and gives definition and separation when warmed and applied lightly.
Works best for
- Fine to medium thick hair.
- Short to medium lengths.
- Messy looks or structured dry looks.
How to use:
Remember: The Drier The Hair, The Higher The Hold.
1. Rub a small amount thoroughly between palms until the product softens/warms (this can take up to 10-20 seconds).
2. Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair and style/shape as desired.
3. Run fingers through hair to reshape, no water needed.
4. Rinses out easily with shampoo and water.
Benefit: Never lets hair go out of style
Level Of Shine: Matte Finish
Level Of Hold: High - Extreme Hold
Hair Texture: Fine to Medium Thickness
Scent: Mild Cream Soda
An American Original since 1999
Layrite was founded in 1999 by the talented and charismatic, Donnie Hawley. Having his technique hindered by petroleum-based products, Donnie labored to find a solution.
The end result was a water soluble pomade formulated to 'Hold like wax and wash out like gel.' After one of Donnie's patrons commented that his pomade was the only product that made his hair lay right, a brand was born.
For Barbers By Barbers
We are the barber's choice. A line of men's grooming products created for those in the know. Because Layrite was created by a barber, not a scientist.
Donnie Hawley has spent his entire career developing some of the best Men's Grooming Products available in the market today.